Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Have A Punaweb Family in Need
What a heart warming response, kokua is in the air!

Did you all get to see the announcement? I won't be able to attend but will be sending some items for the Silent Auction. It might have something to do with patchouli oil and black Hawaiian sun distilled sea salt! Wish I could be with you all.

November 1st - Keep this date!

Friends Of Tony Rojo will present a Spaghetti Dinner, Dessert and the best Silent Auction EVER! If you are on the Big Island... Join us for food and fun! Keikis are welcome!

WHERE: Keaau Eagles Club

TIME: 4:00pm to 9:00pm

mella l

Art and Science Our Future

bytheSEA spelling not my strong suit edit!
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
Best wishes Carrie, it will all work out.
Thank you for your kind words and generous hearts. We KNOW the meaning of Aloha.

Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
bump
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
November 1st - Keep this date!

Friends Of Tony Rojo will present a Spaghetti Dinner, Dessert and the best Silent Auction EVER! If you are on the Big Island... Join us for food and fun! Keikis are welcome!

WHERE: Keaau Eagles Club

TIME: 4:00pm to 9:00pm
Many artists and craftsmen have donated for the silent auction at this Saturdays fundraiser and spaghetti dinner

I am donating "Aloha Honu" cut tile (opus sectile) 32" sq porcelain piece, for anyone that would like a backsplash, wall inset or framed piece come and make a bid... image link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8reow2v7eec0uh...u.JPG?dl=0
Any update on Tony?

David

Ninole Resident
Please visit vacation.ninolehawaii.com
Ninole Resident
Just a bump to remind those interested!!! Lets see how many from Punaweb can be there for Carrie and Tony's support!