Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rainbow Retreat Center
PT: " It has come about finding all these liars and cheats in Puna, especially when it comes to nonprofits and bed and breakfasts." If you keep looking I bet you will find an endless supply of liars and cheats in all walks of life in Puna, it's all a matter of perspective and how you see the world.
quote:
Originally posted by shockwave rider

PT: " It has come about finding all these liars and cheats in Puna, especially when it comes to nonprofits and bed and breakfasts." If you keep looking I bet you will find an endless supply of liars and cheats in all walks of life in Puna, it's all a matter of perspective and how you see the world.

EO! Spot on, shockwave rider.

For the record, it took a bit of tenacity to speak with the "owner" of this "Rainbow Retreat Center". Initially, it was not an "above board" entity (in my mind), given the repeated calls and no reponse. By quirk of fate, my call was returned, with "Oh, sorry, wrong number." [Wink] Yeah, right.

The "employees" of this entity were exercising "sovereignty" rights while trespassing on my ohana land. A'ole. Not going to happen. Period. Ended up they were "no longer employees", thus, this entity may be valid, and good people. Their "employees" (or former), not so much.

Perhaps. [?]

JMO.
Rainbow Retreat Center is not a certified b&b. The owner is a psycho druggie.
I don't know anything about Rainbow Retreat Center, but sounds like vindictive slander from dtpunatic.
It does indeed sound like vindictive slander.Several of my friends from the mainland have stayed at this lovely B&B and I have enjoyed the owner's friendship for many years.