Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy Kenoi indicted today of theft
No matter how much "discussion" there is or how many excuses some people have for his behavior, to me it's so simple: Kenoi tried to get away with theft and he was caught. Period. Let the court figure it all out, but the "cat is out of the bag" and it can't be put back in.
Let the court figure it all out

What happens later when the court convicts on a narrow technicality (eg, not "theft"), then doesn't bother sentencing because Kenoi's term has already run out?

No matter how much discussion, nor how many excuses...
My Grandmother always tells me that history can and does repeat itself. This old article may shed light to what kind of outcome or court decisions to expect with these recent indictment charges on our mayor.

http://www.hawaiifreepress.com/ArticlesM...tions.aspx

Mayor kenoi has seemed to have his fair share of good fortune over the years (second chances), unfortunately some questionable accident's happen to him when he frequents bars.
Mayor Billy is a criminal with a criminal history and mentality. It's a bit disturbing to know the majority of residents on the Big Isle voted him into office. Maybe it has something to do with the high rate of theft, nepotism, government corruption, mafia connections, overpaid county jobs, rooster and dog fighting and more that motivated his votes. Therefore there must be a nice chunk of highly unethical creeps on this island. Wonderful.
Aloha all: at the risk of being accused of stealing from the Aunty Opihikau and Mrs. Mimosa playbook, allow me to express my wish that all who sit in witness ( not judgement) to this latest in the ongoing Big Island drama scene: remember that we are in this together-- whatever occurs with our duly elected representatives (I do appreciate it that Stacy Higa re-
surfaced today just to make my point: we can only make our behavior and our decisions reflect our values and our wishes for a zeitgeist that reflects them. That is all a person can do.
What happens in the economic and political realm is by and large beyond our control.
What we can control is our thought processes that lead us into different directions dependent upon how we guide them. My wish for you is that you choose to guide your thoughts toward a homeostasis that is productive of inner harmony.

-dwajs
-dwajs