Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OTA TV Channels
I noticed all the channel 4’s are out, KITV said they don’t know when the transmitter will be repaired.  Been out since 5/14.  Does anyone know if the 10’s, PBS, are out as well? Can’t verify if it’s their transmitter or my reception.
I have a strong signal on the 4's. The 20's have moved to the 5's and the fox/CW channels are running at 30% with parts for the transmitter expected this fall. PBS is working fine (I'm in Beaches/Shores). Did a channel scan today and getting 26 channels.
Deckman
Because we've been watching mostly streaming, I've neglected our OTA stuff. The recent problems with Hawaiiantel internet gave me an opportunity to explore OTA again.

What I found was just a few channels, so I minorly readjusted the antenna, rescanned, and came up with this:

4-1
4-2
4-3
4-4
4-5
4-6
5-1
6-1
9-1
10-1
10-2
10-3
11-1
11-2
11-3
11-4
13-1
13-3

I think I'm missing some 5-ish channels, but before I invest any more time on the ladder, was wondering what everyone else is getting.

Thanks for any useful replies.
(07-01-2024, 05:07 AM)terracore Wrote: Because we've been watching mostly streaming, I've neglected our OTA stuff.  The recent problems with Hawaiiantel internet gave me an opportunity to explore OTA again.

What I found was just a few channels, so I minorly readjusted the antenna, rescanned, and came up with this:

4-1
4-2
4-3
4-4
4-5
4-6
5-1
6-1
9-1
10-1
10-2
10-3
11-1
11-2
11-3
11-4
13-1
13-3

I think I'm missing some 5-ish channels, but before I invest any more time on the ladder, was wondering what everyone else is getting.

Thanks for any useful replies.

I'm getting the same, but with 5-2, 5-3, 5-4, 5-5, and a second 5-1 also
Anyone know what happened to OTA CBS affiliate KGMB tv 5.1 ? It's been off air for 4 days now. I keep scanning to see if it shows up. We're in lower HPP. We need to get our daily Jeopardy fix!
(07-15-2024, 06:09 PM)macuu222 Wrote: Anyone know what happened to OTA CBS affiliate KGMB tv 5.1 ?  It's been off air for 4 days now. I keep scanning to see if it shows up. We're in lower HPP.  We need to get our daily Jeopardy fix!
CBS/Jeopardy is also on 13.3, if you can get that. Also on the Paramount app.
We can't get the 13's where we are at. And the Paramount app isn't free. We did find the current Jeopardy game free on YouTube. And the Hawaii News Now app is also free for local news.
Do not know what happened to the 5 channels but my TV shows a strong signal just no content. We get all our programming from Oahu via Maui. Seems to be a break in that chain (micro-wave or internet?).
Deckman