Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Island Organics made in CA, and HI beer thread
So nice to get so much support here, it's appreciated, but am not sure I'll use the organization again after my first experience:

https://youtu.be/TvmA_7pMlX4
Don't know what the deal is here about Tom having A beer. It's a British thing as I recall. I have a glass of red wine with dinner to help my heart as suggested. Am I an alcoholic also?

Community begins with Aloha
TomK @ 00:35:14-
LOL! Great skit, and a great response.
How come none of you get a lecture on joining AA?

I thought he let you off easy.
First, he didn't blame you for desecrating the beer, then leaking it as toxic waste into the Mauna Kea water table.
Second, he's wrong about everything else, so if he makes the accusation that someone needs AA, the rest of us automatically know the person he's slandering DOESN'T need AA.

"Enlightened statesmen will not always be at the helm." -James Madison, The Federalist Papers, 1787
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
HOTPE @09:40:02-
Yup.
Sounds like Gypsy needs a meeting. FWIW, AA is a cult that has a less than 4% success rate. The meetings are filled with sexual predators, abusers and malignant narcissist that feed off of newcomers. I’d rather have a beer with Tom.
Thank you, Andy. It would be my pleasure to buy you a beer one day.
Tom
You are on! Thx