Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems in Eden Roc?
fwiw I have friends in Eden Roc.. I have never seen 'probs' there that arent also found in HPP, Orchidland, Volcano Village, Seaview, HOVE, etc. etc.

save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
We have a rental home on Rd 17 and checked with the renters after reading this thread.Yes the random gun fire is common place and no problems other then that.The property is fenced - with security cams and they have three LARGE vicious dogs.Sometimes since Rd 17 is paved there are speeders but that is common in every island subdivision .
We suggest go directly to Mitch Roth and make your report by passing the local P.D.
Mrs.Mimosa
quote:
Originally posted by bananahead

fwiw I have friends in Eden Roc.. I have never seen 'probs' there that arent also found in HPP, Orchidland, Volcano Village, Seaview, HOVE, etc. etc.

Thanks to everyone for their excellent advice. With your assistance, and that of the neighbors, I believe everything is going to work out just fine.

bananahead, you are absolutely correct, no worse than anywhere else, and in the time I've been able to live there, it was almost perfect. No problems at all. Gunfire comes and goes, mostly dependent on pig movements. During our time there were no thefts or other problems, just friendly neighbors. Hopefully things are going back to these conditions now.

Me ka ha`aha`a,
Mike
Me ka ha`aha`a,
Mike