Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rat lungworm in Australia, too
A quick fix to "pirating" the program would be a disclaimer that rats may be "autopsied" for turning in "domesticated" rats. One quick slice to the gut will tell if they are fed "domesticated" food, as the remnants would be consistent, whereas "wild" would have a good variety of nutrient that it had scavenged.
Sure there would be a "way around" as most programs have, but if someone consistently produced a higher average volume of bounty would be questioned at the very least, as their peers would set the average count.

Community begins with Aloha
"When researchers eliminated rats on Palmyra Atoll southwest of Hawaii, they unexpectedly wiped out the misquote population as well"

I just wanted to quote you on that. Wink
they unexpectedly wiped out the misquote population as well"

Rats, so misunderstood...

Declare yourself a success: you'll be admired by those who've declared themselves failures. - Last Aphorisms
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Kenney: RLW has been here since at least the 1960s; apparently people actually did sometimes eat giant African snails before then. But it only took off after the Parmarion semislug got here in the late 90s, because it carries a lot more worms per slug and the babies are so small that it's easy to accidentally ingest one on leafy greens.