Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing people!
sorry Glen I can ramble at times but the point I am trying to make is if this guy who is Mormon, may or may not be involved. You will really want to watch your step in the approach of your investigating of him. If he caught wind of such a possible investigation, like reading it hear on puna-web. The amount of money the Mormon church and power is not quiet imaginable.
The L.D.S church has prayed on the polynisians for along time. Most of the time not to benefit anyone but their selves.[V]

setting my soul free....
setting my soul free....
lostboystoy, I think you misunderstood, the guy with the website just tracks missing person cases. He is not being investigated or under suspicion. Damon checked out his website and thought it might be by an LDS-connected guy. The website guy is battling with the police because he thinks the police cover stuff up (at least on Maui).

He's just as interested as Glen in what happened to Ms. Kenny, so I don't believe Glen needs to worry about an LDS contract out on him.
*cough*

Someone else went missing in Puna!

-------
General Election Unofficial Poll
Sorry My Bad..Oops
But I would still be wary of them...

setting my soul free....
setting my soul free....
It is truely moving to know so many are concerned about my dear friend Pat Kenny. She was visiting me in HPP when she did not come home Sat nite 30th. I don't know much but I KNOW it was her plan to come back to my house Sat nite. It's a long story and I am not good at this kind of thing. I belive the police were very slow to take her seriously. The detectives did not get involved til the 8th. Her car was found on the 3rd at a mans house she went to school with on the mainland some 40 yrs ago. He is not an upstanding person and we all believe he knows what happened to her. So here it is the 23rd and there is no word. The family has hired private detectives as of this last Friday. Pat is a beautiful human being. This was not random. So do not fear. I have always felt safe here.
It's sad that people have to hire private detectives when the police should do the job...
Linda, thank you for posting! Yes, I do care what happened to your friend. I surely pray it is not like with Dawn Gambsky.

I was in the Hilo Vet clinic before Dawn's case broke, and they had a picture of her on the front desk as missing, and I asked why. They said because she had worked there, and they had been out of touch after she left but then tried to contact her to come in for some shifts, and the husband kept making excuses why she couldn't return calls. After talking to some other people, they realized that Dawn hadn't been seen. I believe they were part of the impetus for getting her declared missing.

Six months, she had been dead, before anyone penetrated the lies that she was busy or couldn't come to the phone.

I'm sorry to hear the police were slow to take your report seriously. One would think when the car was found, that would be an alarm. From what you say, it doesn't sound very hopeful.

It may not be random, but if it was this old friend, that makes the case that just because we know someone here, they may not be safe to associate with. It's often hard to believe that people we know have fallen to the level where we should fear them.
Another Big Island woman missing

-------
General Election Unofficial Poll
Okay. One missing person per thread. Thank you for posting Linda. Every woman who goes missing is a sister to all of us. Every man who dissappears without explanation is a brother.