Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frank Lefrandt on the run, Dog chasing
In this case his religion is important, because it is a clue to his whereabouts, and not because he is representative of that religion. No religion supports predators of children, although some religions see predators in all the wrong places and ignore predators in their midsts.

<<CHAPMAN: OK, Greta, his name is Frank LeFrandt. He's also before used the alias Cornelius(ph). He flew at the end of last month from Hawaii to California, from California to Tucson, where he rented this jeep, a jeep Commander. Here's the plate number--ACE7097.

He then used his credit card in Santa Ana, Mexico. He told the border patrol that he was going on vacation as he crossed the border from California. He said he was going on vacation to Santa Ana and traveling through Mexico.

He is a 6'1" male. He's 215 pounds. Now just before he left, his wife noticed that he grew a beard and dyed it. So he could have a beard.

He has been a Mormon for 20, 25 years, and when he was on his journey as a Mormon, did he that in Santa Ana and in El Salvador. So that's the connections he had down there.
The new bail for him right now in Hawaii is $5 million. So this guy is going away for a long time.

And, as you know, we cannot go down in Mexico and apprehend him as an American citizen. So I'm working very close with the United States Marshals out of Hawaii, and they've asked me to give their number--541- 3,000; again, 541-3000, with the area code of 808.

You know, he doesn't have a lot of money, but he's hitting - - he had a credit card, closed it. Then he opened another credit card. He hit an ATM machine in Santa Ana. That's how we tracked him. So I don't think so.

But he's a teacher, and he teaches kids a lot of languages. He speaks five fluent languages, one of them being Spanish. So I would think he'd be back in that kind of church atmosphere, and, of course, where children are, and down in Mexico right now.

VAN SUSTEREN: And I bet the judge who gave him bond is probably not very happy right now because he ran off on his sentence.

CHAPMAN: Well, it just so happens to be it's one of my favorite judges. And when he heard that he had ran off, you can see the bond. It's probably one of the highest bonds in the country. It's now set at $5 million bail. So, yes, the judge is very upset.>>

I think the assumption that Frank the pedophile will try and cloak himself in the frock of a holy person is quite reasonable. I think his first step would be to try and gain confidence with the people that encircle him. What better way than to camouflage oneself as a person of God to be excepted by the locals as a benevolent person. This man is a demented individual and need to be locked away form the populace, he will turn very desperate when cornered. Maybe the judge should have told Frank that he would be doing ten years in a reformatory for boys. My guess is that he may have showed up early for incarceration with a hand puppet and a puppy. Then all that the system that caused all this problem had to do was reassign him to a real prison the day of his appearance.

I wonder if there is a magnanimous reward on this Bozo, if not, there should be and I think that the magistrate who let him out on bond should be the one who should ante up the bucks. If a reward was large enough, I may be willing to track down the POS myself. I have spent “lots” of time thru out Mexico and Central America and believe that he could be found without a lot of difficulty.

The Lack
Here is a religion that clearly supports preying on children.

http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticN...3N20081223

Are there any of these "compounds" here locally on the Big Island or elsewhere in the state that anyone is aware of?
Here's another:
http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/articl...lnewsfront

David

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident
Ihere what ya mean.
You're "preaching to the choir" with me on that one.
esnap, I read your reply before you toned it down and have to say I agree with you on this one.
right!