Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pin finder
Hi, we use a local pin finder named Sara, she's probably done about 25 properties for us, and shes great. Very professional, prompt, and has the equipment to do the job right. Her # is 315-5567, we highly recommend her.
This thread is pretty dated, I was wondering if there was any updated recommendations. I have one pin I cannot locate. I'm not building anything so I don't need any stamps or surveys.
Not meaning to hijack TC as I feel this an adjacent query - How does one 'rediscover' pins when they have been covered in lava?
How does one 'rediscover' pins when they have been covered in lava?
-------------
Hire a real surveyor.
I had my lot lines located by a GPS survey. One of my neighbors complained about my fence line location so I had a rod and chain survey done and the GPS points were within a couple inches of the old style survey. Just FYI...
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
(12-29-2020, 09:45 PM)Rob Tucker Wrote: I had my lot lines located by a GPS survey.  One of my neighbors complained about my fence line location so I had a rod and chain survey done and the GPS points were within a couple inches of the old style survey. Just FYI...

Can anybody recommend a good GPS surveyor?  TIA
Is there an easy way to determine the GPS coordinate of a lot corner? I tried using the county website but accuracy of the results were inconclusive. I can get accurate GPS data from my drone. In theory I could tell it to land where it thinks the pin is or at least hover above it. I did an internet search for GPS land surveying and could only find apps for sale.

Also, does anybody know a local seller of a good brush axe. Something similar to this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01C57F5UU/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&psc=1&linkCode=ll1&tag=pw016-20&linkId=c0a60818fe1f614146e46df23f6e7bc1&language=en_US