Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
if you did your move all over
Radiopeg, my thoughts as well. The one I really can relate to was Davids "moved over sooner if possible". All are very helpful, many thanks.
peace

PS good luck on selling your home
Same as KeaauRich. Where I lived, there was no money to be made selling used items. It was give away or bring.
quote:
Originally posted by KathyH

Oh, I guess I wish we had left our heavy Sony Wega, because everything is flat screen here as far as what people want, and it went on the fritz after two years and was very heavy to lug around. .

what a coincidence. we had so many problems with our sony wega on o'ahu. it finally konked out just before we packed up our container. we ended up getting an off-brand flat-screen that hasn't given us any problems yet. <<fingers crossed>>

"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

We moved here with pretty much nothing. I'm ready to move again so I can leave all the sh*t we've accumulated since!

[Big Grin]
quote:
Originally posted by rusty h

Radiopeg, my thoughts as well. The one I really can relate to was Davids "moved over sooner if possible". All are very helpful, many thanks.

peace

PS good luck on selling your home

And it makes me want to cry I didn't do this when I first retired, and short cut direct to Puna. Thanks for your kind thought.
Peace and long life
We wished that we could have rented for a year of two first, before deciding to build. And we would have built a garage first for storing materials and working out of the rain. And if we had waited we might not have built at all but would have picked up a fixer upper for 60% of what they were asking three years previously. We brought our shipping container and it was worth it for us.
Jim

The Funkstopper
Chemical free deodorizing
756-6000

The funk stops here!
Aloha, LOL....I haven't even moved over yet and I'm ready to start over. I decided to buy land and build, but I've gotten stuck in the Trojan close and I'm waiting on red tape and permits. I probably would have moved over and rented or should have purchased a foreclosure. This thread has been very helpful.
Mahalo, Tony
Atlanta/Kapoho