Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lava coming out of my lava tube: Please help!
Aloha Kelena. New to the site, I just wonder why you didn't call Tom Lackey to make huli huli rabbit for you? I hear his chicken is good
Well, I am thinking Tom might be tastier, once you hammer the hell out of him with a mallet, apply 30 gallons of tenderizer and dice up some mango salsa to go over him. Might also need to lower him by a rope below the cliff on Kaloli Point and let the waves do a couple of hours of tenderizing first. Not sure. I am not much of a cook.
kelena, To funny. I know rabbit is tough I use to hunt them. Squril even tougher. I would suggest a pressure cooker, you could set it right on the hot lava and in a few hours you would have dinner,meat will fall off the bone. with a nice green salad and carrot cake with lava flow cocktails. You could have a nice dinner for two.
all this talk is making me hungry....
Hey Kelena
I'm back here again staying in Hawaiian Beaches this time. Just thought of you as I sit here drinking my Hale LavaLava cocktail. All is good now, just wish I had your pool.[Smile]

Ed
Hey Ed! I bet the Hale Lavalava cocktail is just as tasty in Hawaiian Beaches. And if you stand naked in the afternoon rain it should feel just like the pool.
And all this science I don’t understand
It’s just my job five days a week
A rocket man, a rocket man

And I think it’s gonna be a long long time...

Bernie Taupin
Kelena...I have to be nice to the neighbors, I'm here for a week.

Jerry.... Great song. And I really are a rocket scientist.

Off to Macuu farmers market soon, then to Mauna Kea this evening. Come on up, I'll be at the public star gazing at the visitors center.

Ed