Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Been to Target?
from Yahoo http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/life/how-...t-2515566/

Life goes on, with you or without you.
Peace and long life
Jerry -
quote:
Does anybody know if Target has scrapbooking supplies? I meant to look while I was there, but forgot.

Aisle B15 - passed it today.

Tom
http://apacificview.blogspot.com/
Thanks, Tom!
Well after trying alot of the "Target" brand food items since their opening...I'll have to say that most of them are horrible tasting. Their bacon taste like cardboard...my cats won't touch any of their target brand moist catfood....and the target brand bread products are lacking "something" to make them taste like bread.

I also noticed that many "everyday prices" that were in effect the first week of opening are now gone and they are now higher priced than every other grocery store in town. Sounds like the old bait and switch. I think I've changed my mind and will stick with Safeway for the majority of my shopping needs. Besides Safeway just increased their prescription drug cash back punch card from $30.00 to $60.00.
I did buy some socks - better quality than wally world........ best of all the addition does seem to be driving competition

the foodland much improved since safeway and target arrived imho

edit =spelling as usual
I managed to spend $130 there yesterday. Tea, hand soap refill ($3.50 for Target brand; better quality than Walmart brand), napkins, Clorox cleaner, blah blah blah. The dog food my doggie likes was 70-cents a container, vs. 97-cents at Walmart, $1.29 at Safeway, $1.69 at Foodland. Hey, it's like anything else here - you learn what store carries what brands you like at what prices. If you open a Target charge acct, you get 5% off. Lg. pkg of Craisins were half what they are at Safeway. Also got some local B.I. honey, but it was a little pricey at $10.50/16 oz.
Went to Target to buy a new TV. Had spent some time comparing prices between WalM and TarG. Slept on it, and decided to buy the TV at TarG. One very important factor, I needed to make sure I could connect my phone via HDMI cable to stream video via my phone. The morning of the purchase I was disappointed to find out TarG would NOT allow me to plug my HDMI cable in to the TV. The store manager even came over and said no, we can't plug anything into the TVs. And furthermore, the TV TarG had on display wasn't even in stock and no one knew when it would be back in stock. Went to WalM. The guy at WalM got a ladder, plugged in my HDMI cable and I tested streaming from my phone. Voila! WalM got my 700 bucks for saying YES! TarG got ZERO for saying NO. And I got an awesome new 42inch TV that streams Jetflicks from my phones. No cable, no dish, no problem!