Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
verizon home fusion internet
That's good to know... So you got the 30GB for 120 a month? Bit out of reach for me. But I got road runner unlimited. I'd rather be wireless tho. Not that many outtages but... sucks when it goes out.
I think they had plans with less gigs for less dollars per month, but I'm not sure. 30 gigs is not as much as I'd like but at $10/gig after that it's all I'm getting! lol

Dayna

www.E-Z-Caps.com
Dayna Robertson
At Home Hawaii
Real Estate Sales and Property Management
RS-85517
Dayna.JustListedInHawaii.com
Dayna.Robertson@gmail.com
quote:
Originally posted by ericlp

That's good to know... So you got the 30GB for 120 a month? Bit out of reach for me. But I got road runner unlimited. I'd rather be wireless tho. Not that many outtages but... sucks when it goes out.

I would have gone for roadrunner if it was available in Orchidland. our only options are cellular or satellite.
On this street address thing, is there any reason why the HOA or neighborhood watch can't simply assign a number to each house? Streets are already named, aren't they? Maybe even do something simple like use the last 4 numbers in the legal description plus the existing street name.

The USA is full of places where the houses have numbers and the post office won't deliver, so street numbers have nothing to do with the post office. So just assign numbers and everybody can post a little address sign at their driveway. It appears it would solve a lot of problems.
Actually getting a house number assigned is easy and you can even get an address for a vacant lot without a permit. You just need to call the county and request one. The problem with Verizon is that they were using the USPS database to validate the addresses and since they don't deliver mail here, we aren't in the USPS database. To remedy the problem they took the USPS validation step out of their signup process. The "Home Fusion" supposedly is eventually going to include an option for a land-line style phone hooked up to it and as such the unit does have a phone number. When they roll that out the actual location is needed for the 911 service.