Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dang RAIN !!!
As it just started to pour buckets today, the kids down the st asked if they could swim in our pool....

Nothing better than watching a bunch of kids play and swim in the pouring rain and have such fun. What joy and happiness children see in our sometimes adult gloom.
Kapohocat, true dat, seen a couple girls walking one day in the pouring down rain, street drains couldn't keep up (I seen it does the same thing in Hilo), anyways the girls were teens skipping and splashing then one of them plunked her butt right down in the middle of the biggest puddle of backed up water and splashed up a storm. One of the funniest things I've seen and it filled me with joy and happiness to see the girls having so much fun despite the gloom of the weather.
islandgirl
quote:
Originally posted by Kapohocat

As it just started to pour buckets today, the kids down the st asked if they could swim in our pool....

Nothing better than watching a bunch of kids play and swim in the pouring rain and have such fun. What joy and happiness children see in our sometimes adult gloom.

"I am a child, I'll last a while.
You can't conceive
of the pleasure in my smile."

Neil Young
-Veritas odium parit”(Terence 195–159 BC))-"Truth begets hatred".