Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A dolphin friendly kahena beach

Good topic for a new thread.
quote:
Originally posted by riverwolf

Camp fires scaring the dolphins away? Just when I think I have heard all the crazy talk, now this.
How about all the cigarette smoke, or the clouds of ganga thick in the air, or the men with erections walking around looking for new friends and than off into the bushes thinking they're being discreet...or what is really scary is the naked yoga on the beach upside down with the rose bud pointed to the sky gods. Now that might be what is scaring the dolphins, not your pet peeve about small camp fires.
...and don't get me going on the people who bring their dogs down there to crap on the beach and lounging areas. nuff said.

riverwolf

You just cracked me up!!![:p]

BTW, does anyone know what kehena is translated to English?
Puna: Our roosters crow first
quote:
kehena

n.

1. Place where refuse is thrown and burned, dump.

2. (Sometimes Cap.) Gehenna, hell. (Hoik. 1.18.) Eng.

http://goo.gl/RgUp8I

The best online Hawaiian dictionary: http://wehewehe.org/

"Life is labor, and all that is good in life comes from that labor..."
"Life is labor, and all that is good in life comes from that labor..."
Oh wow, I can't believe that's the actual translation!
quote:
Originally posted by bananahead

quote:
Originally posted by PahoaTommy

I saw a guy with a testicular disease that I will never be able to erase from my memory.

The yoga stretches are just disgusting.

Tommy, its obvious you are a full blown brainless dumb-arss retard

...the guy has a Herniated Scrotum, not a disease of any kine!
one day you might get it too, if you actually still have your 'balls'

His name is Kyle, say Hi to him, he is cool and cleans the beach daily when down there.

PS Tommy please DONT EVER go down there again...

WARNING - DO NOT GOOGLE 'Herniated Scrotum'
I am one of the person who did "Google", all I felt was sympathy and compassion for this person, my take is if someone was repulsed or got angry it just shows the condition of their heart, not a pretty sight.

My heart goes out to anyone with that affliction. I am just naturally very squeamish! I can only imagine the discomfort involved...

This topic is making me sad.
Yes, Kehena literally translates to hell. It always has had a kind of eerie undertone to me, like the spirits are there, mingling with the living. Definitely a sacred place.....One day, kehena beach will collapse in on itself and fall into the sea. Enjoy it while it's still here and stay out from under of the cliff.