Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaiian Acres Road 5 and C Alert
PS if its raw land... Im sure they arent squaters, no one squats in a mosquito rainforest that gets 15' of rain/yr
...when you can go 15 miles away and its perfect for camping (lower Puna coast)....

prob some neighbours, very close by

save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
its raw land. i wanna say its not neighbors since i've met them all but you never know.
They might have a grow on your lot that you are getting 'too close' to.

* I'd rather fail at happiness than succeed at misery *
* I'd rather fail at happiness than succeed at misery *
Pm sent rawvegan, I'm near there & will be there soon.
If it were me? Get a couple of pits...

and write in big letters... PIT ON DUTY! Preferably spray painted on some scrape wood. Always seems to be a winner on those 3 acre parcels.

If that don't work go and get yourself a shotgun and be prepared to steak out your land 24/7 if need be. I got a friend in fern forest that is always afraid to leave his lot. He has a few meth campers a few lots away. YeeeHa! I think I'd prefer a rooster farm than wondering if all your sh!t be gone by the time you get back.

Welcome to Puna! Lucky I got good neighbors... I don't plant any tree's to hide my house. If I do I'll have a fence and few pits myself I guess. Gotta go with the flow!
thanks for the replies.
How have things been rawvegan?