Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HARC soliciting funds
2 bad 4 u , thats the great thing about voting in U.S.A. you can vote for whomever you choose for whatever reason you choose. That would be the first question on my civics exam.
Actually, in fairness to joy my post was misunderstood. I was not proposing to vote for her because of her name but because she was local and lived the problems of these subdivisions. In addition, the fact that I find Sheldon to be an intelligent, respectful, together sort of guy, goes a long way towards indicating the sort of person his wife is. Smile

#10048;
#10048;
hey birch ,,,,yes they are good folks,,, I wouldn't mind breaking bread with them at all,, aloha to you guys.
Hey everyone I think justthefacts/2bad4u has a brilliant idea. Lets not pay our car repair bills. Lets have the H.A.association pay for everything! Just think how much money that would save yearly. Lets ignore the fact that most of us live on peaceful unpaved country roads. Yeah lets have our cake and eat it too. Country living and fast paced urban roads are what we want. Yes this sounds great! Simply sue our road corp! Hey can I add my new Walmart windshield wipers to the list of things we are suing HARK for? Those are car repairs too. If not them who can I sue for the wipers? Should I start a whole separate suit for those?

Moose2.0 you are amazing, keep up the great work and may justice prevail

'Your whole idea about yourself is borrowed-- borrowed from those who have no idea of who they are themselves.'
'Your whole idea about yourself is borrowed-- borrowed from those who have no idea of who they are themselves.'