Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you, Rob.
I agree with all the sentiments expressed above. Mahalo to everyone, and a special shout out to Carey for having such a big heart.
Tim

A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions--Confucius
Mahalo nui loa to Rob, and also big props to all the members who have stepped up to help and/or provided helpful information. I know that I have been monitoring this site the last few days, and it has been much more helpful than the official news sites. Still without any power, but at least cell and data have been working.

I have been visiting Punaweb for 8 1/2 years now, but a Puna resident for only a month. I swear I will reach 20 posts by the end of 2014.
I agree that Punaweb has been an invaluable asset during these trying times. Tina and I bailed from Leilani and made our way to Kona Tuesday night because running an Internet based business with no electricity, no phone/DSL connection, no cell coverage is not possible. That combined with no clear end in sight for the down time. UGG

Anyway Mahalo Rob and Mahalo Punawebers for the super great information source right from the horse's mouth. Whenever I could I would charge my cell phone in the car driving to Pahoa then check in with Punaweb for the latest.

Warm Aloha to all,
Andrew

Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times".