Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rescheduled Hwy 130 work
HOTPE - maybe, but they didn't do it for the other side of that work, instead they chose to work late on the busiest commute days of the week instead. I think it's a case of I'll believe it when I see it.
I am pleasantly shocked. The electronic signs are now confirming the late road work is this Friday and Saturday (Dec 5-6).
"Weather permitting".
Thank you for posting what the electric road sign was saying. Unfortunately, they put it behind some other construction signs that blocked the view (imagine that) and the way the timing with the messages were flashing, by coincidence in the seconds between being obscured by other signs and being able to read it, I could never read what the sign was saying... and this with my eyes dangerously off the road and trying to decipher the messages the whole time.
Oh, I had plenty of time to read it while driving by at 2mph in the usual backup. Oddly enough, driving back home this evening there was a bright light at the side of the road on Hwy 130 with a police car there, but nobody else working there. Maybe they were all at dinner or it was a little too cloudy for late evening work.