Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unexplained lights over the Big Island
These aliens are weird. After Seattle we were taken to a secret location in the mountains where all we can eat is sausage and something called schnitzel and are forced to listen to oompah music every evening. At the very least they could have taken us somewhere temperate. 100 degrees during the day is a little much for both of us. But we're starting to learn the lingo.

Wie geht's?
Mir geht es gut. Tom. Wo ist das schnitzel??

Community begins with Aloha
Guten tag! Wir sind in Leavenworth, Würstchen essen und Bier trinken!
I wanted one of those famous German soft pretzels, but since I don't speak the language I got snails instead.

Pam in CA
Pam in CA
Oh my! The schnitzel und bier must be converting him to one of them for he is speaking their strange language! His partner, however, has not yet fallen to the curse. Fortunately, the money in his pocket is his kryptonite, and when it runs out Sir Tom will slowly come back to reality with a very strange, but familiar smile on his face and a spring in his step, only muttering a strange " must get more...."

( safe travels, Tom and Pam!)

Community begins with Aloha
quote:
Originally posted by TomK

I can't post here anymore, I've been abducted.

Were you abducted by the Blue Avians, the Sphere Beings or Anshar? lol
Uhm, OK.
I guess you didn't see the lol (laughing online) at the end. It strikes me as very odd that you are an astronomer who spends his career peering into the universe seeking answers, new planets and perhaps other life and yet you mock the possibility of other life in the universe here on punaweb. Either you are a horrible astronomer or just being politically correct for the little people.
Bizarre. Like most astronomers, I think it's very likely there's life elsewhere in the universe. However, I have no idea what Blue Avians, Sphere Beings or Anshars are.
OK, I just learned a little more.

http://spherebeingalliance.com/

I need to learn more about the "Golden Triangle-Headed Beings" though.