Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pahoa farmers market
How does Obie know who the OP is, what their car looks like, ... and how long they took eating breakfast?

Two possibilities:
1) Perhaps he's psychic?
2) Or Jedi? (Obie-Wan Kenobi: "these are not the longer-than-one-hour parking spaces you've been looking for")

"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives." -Annie Dillard
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
There are two distinct parking areas. One for both the Akebono sunday morning church and the restaurant, and the other small area for the farmers market. Both are full as well as spilling into the street.

If folks take up the FM area, the vendors don't make money and many of them work very hard acquiring the produce they sell at very discount prices.

Very little public parking in Pahoa is a huge issue. The county should have bought Akebono parking lot a long time ago when it was for sale.
Bananahead - my post was written with tongue firmly in my cheek.
We always try to buy our Vegies and fruit at the Pahoa FM. because we don't want it to go away. The same goes for the other small businesses in the area. So far no one has ever said anything about parking to us.