Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The power of good health, education...
United we stand ... divided we fall has a deeper meaning than most people seem to grasp.

True words brother....or sister... I didn't assume your identitySmile
one more revolution around the galactic toilet bowl.

Until TomK has a moment to weigh in with a more accurate figure, I believe it takes approximately 225-225 million years for us to complete one revolution around our Milky Way Galaxy. While you're waiting, you might notice that right now we have a great view of its bright glowing center. Check it out on a clear night. You'll see it overhead towards the south. Most likely though, unless you're in a really bad location you won't spot any Republicans, Democrats, conservatives, or liberals among the billions of stars arching across our nighttime summer sky.

The solar toilet bowl on the other hand, only takes a year to complete a single revolution, back where we started.

The Donner Party really wasn't that great of a party, was it?
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
"The 2 party system is a joke."

The 2 party system is in place to give us the illusion of choice.
Another George carlin reference... might be NSFW ( it's George carlin)

https://youtu.be/J_LrQSMTTD4
If you don't watch the video.. what George says is your freedom of choice is what brand of peanut butter that you buy..not how your country is run.
"Democrats have won both legislative chambers every two years since 1962. In 2016, they just won literally every seat in the 25-member state Senate for the first time since Hawaii became the 50th state in 1959."
5 seats went to republicans in the State House in 2016...

I'm not with either party but to say "it's because of those dam repubs" is laughable...folks in Houston don't give 2 hoots re: political parties right now...back to local...nor should we. EMUA!

quote from Daily Kaz Steve Wolf 2016/11/26
Yup (D) and ® are like two peas in a pod for the citizens of us Local and Federal citizens. This Looney Tunes cartoon shows it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noaYJ4Kx_x8
Slow Walker
blah
Puna: Our roosters crow first
quote:
Originally posted by glinda

Yeah yeah I know, many of you think that's all BS, but hey, what are you doing to help the Hawaiian community?

Not a damn thing. You know why? It's not my kuleana, that's why.