Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Benefit Concert for the Pohoiki Shooter 9/8/2017
Please enlighten us then.

I know some of the facts: people were shooting in a public area with illegal guns. Not good.
"I was not there but a witness who would know told me there were at least 3 weapons fired. Different calibers."

Is this still part of your privileged inside information? Better tell the cops.
For such a privileged insider Peter, you sure aren't saying much. Anyone know when the trials begin?
According to eCourt Kokua, Wilbur's jury trial is due to start on Feb 20th, 2018 and Lewi's trial starts on Dec 4th, 2017.
I read that Wilbur Had a Bench Warrant issued for his "rearrest" after being indicted for attempted second degree murder.
I'm wondering how that works.
Are the cops actively searching for him?
I would think he's a danger to society.
One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.
Kimo - again from eCourt Kokua, there is, and I quote, "A bench warrant is pending on this defendant.".

It's case no. is 3CPC-17-0000576 if you want to look it up yourself, but the record shows Wilbur turned up for the last hearing, so I'm guessing the "pending" bit is if he doesn't comply with the conditions that have been set. Usually, the site will say something along the lines of a bench warrant is active if they're looking for someone.

I hope someone with more legal knowledge can clarify.
Thanks for clarification. I read that on big island now.
One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.
No problem, Kimo, although I'm not sure I clarified anything. If you see a case on eCourt Kokua where someone is bailed or on probation, you don't normally see anything about a pending bench warrant, so this is unusual, at least to me.

Another guess: perhaps additional charges are being considered and the "pending" term comes from the judge knowing they might have to issue a warrant?