Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HPP Forensic Analysis Petition
obster you are so easily manipulated. Why do you think I mentioned you at the top of this topic? I baited you. I wanted you to respond with inane comments that would give me and others an opportunity to make factual, reasonable replies.
As an example, you make this comment in your last post here, "you want to spend thousands of dollars on a really fancy audit that isn't needed". Now I get to say, "hey obie, how in the world would you have any idea whether a forensic analysis was needed or not?" Do you talk with the general manager on a regular bases and he gives you access to HPP's books? Or maybe, do you just believe what ever the GM says, like some of the directors on the board? I don't know what kind of access you have with our financials but you should share them with the finance committee and the "good guys" on the board.
The petition has over 200 signatures already. Please pass it on to your neighbors!
If you have not signed the petition, please do it NOW.It is very well written and clear. Read HPP BIZ if you are uninformed as to all the corruption that the GM of HPP is doing.