Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Termite fumigation
JuJu

Hey iquetzal , go screw yourself and I'm serious.
(10-10-2022, 11:11 PM)randomq Wrote: Iquetzal, what's the stuff that works? Thanks
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QWMJ7JM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
AKA: BASF 805571 Termidor Foam Termiticide/Insecticide

This stuff does to termites what Milestone does to albezias.

Goggles, facemask and neoprene gloves are REQUIRED to use this stuff.

Do not get it on you. Do not wash anything that touches this stuff in your kitchen sink.

Shake well before using. Its a foam that you inject into cracks or into drilled holes via a tube.

If drilling, make sure two holes for air to escape and be replaced by foam.

I had a gnarly infestation in a wall. One year after treatment... zip termites. Nada. They all daid.

Also seems to work for fire ants. Places treated for termites now devoid of fire ants, but that is major overkill.
That foam didn't work for me. I think I finally won using Bio advanced insect and termite killer spray. Home Depot in a blue one gallon spray jug. Had termite poop around he bottom of a carport doorway. Used it like weekly around the door and door frame, inside and out. I think I finally beat them.
Jon in Keaau/HPP
What critter could we import that will eat our termites?

Cue the rotten fruit ;-)
Check “do my own” pest company; they ship termicide not available and have videos and phone support . Lowes in Kona also sells Termidor which makes me think the companies here don’t want it sold at HD