Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEA Thugs in Kalapana Today
"...Their police chiefs are currently advocating that the government legalize cultivation. ..."

Probably legal in Holland now. Two years ago I saw "cannabis starter kits" for sale in the farmers market a mile from the train station in Amsterdam.
Puna: Our roosters crow first
Eightfingers,

Tre cool.

We saw folks growing plants in a display in one of the coffee shops there.

I think the rule was, "If it's for display, it's ok."

I love the way the Dutch think.

Even though large scale cultivation occurs there, (we were told that the royals own many of the large greehouses you see there and that quite a few of them were growing da kine), it's not exactly legal.

Their police chiefs don't like the contradictions in the law and are advocating that they legalize large scale cultivation, according to the Dutch press.

God bless the Dutch!

I have a journalist friend who likes to say that people don't go to Holland for the pot, they go there for the freedom. Smile

They have a huge archway in Amsterdam, near Vondel Park, that has in giant letters inscribed (in Dutch), "Man Should Not Piss Into The Wind".

Love that place.
Lee Eisenstein
http://members.cruzio.com/~lionel/event

"Be kinder than necessary, as everyone you meet is engaged in some kind of strudel."
"And with the possible coming of a new government, Taxes wil go up"

i have to respond to this statement,after all it does affect all of us

the current regime in power has covertly given americans the largest tax increase in history, so large that it may take many generations to pay for, yep in just 7 years they have doubled the national debt, while giving huge breaks to the top 2%
Let's keep it Hawaii Ladies an Gentlemen....

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
National debt? Oh yeah, I heard about that.

Dick Cheney's summation of the trillions given to his cronies with changes beginning in 2001: "It's our due..."

Or, another idea:
Perhaps, to avoid the "taxes" coming from a "new government", as was fearmongered above, we could just avoid all that trouble and not have a new government. We could just make Dick & Dubya, Inc the permanent government. No taxes that way, right?

James Weatherford, Ph.D.
15-1888 Hialoa
Hawaiian Paradise Park