Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Interested in Joining Pahoa Writer's Group?
Hi, all. I am jazzed at the amount of responses. I am firming up the date and the venue and will post. In meantime, I will get together a list of some writer's resources that I have found helpful, websites and blogs for writers, legitimate web based companies that pay for content copy, blogs, or articles. Once again, Carrie and Susan, don't worry if you have no prior writing experience. We are here to support, not to tear down. The only criteria is desire to write something - from journaling, personal memoirs just for your eyes, or professional articles for print media and/or the web.

Thanks again for your interest and support. I will post the date, time, and venue as soon as I receive final confirmation.

Mahalo,

Cyn
Very interesting! Would like to know more.
Sounds great Liz! Can't wait!

Carrie Rojo

http://www.carrierojo.etsy.com

"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek." Barack Obama
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
Here is a fun outing that might be of interest to the group, just up your alley!

POETRY NIGHT
FRIDAY, May 29th 7pm-9pm
A night of sharing words.
Bring your original works or that of another writer or poet to share with the group.
Light refreshments will be served.
Free and open to the public.
Volcano Garden Arts is located at 19-3834 Old Volcano Road in Volcano Village.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, call 985-8979
www.volcanogardenarts.com

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
Cyn -

This is a great idea! I don't know how often I will be able to attend in Pahoa, but intend to try. Have you considered starting a Meetup group via meetup.com? I find it is easy to organize meetings and can attract a wide variety of people.