Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ocean Entry Stopped, oops, Started Again!
The other option is to buy property with lava running across it. Then you don't have to worry about the price falling any further. We are going to close on an acre later this month which fits the above named description - i.e. "lavaland" and it is definitely "affordable". Closing costs are more than the property price. Still, it will be awhile before it is buildable and even then, I'd opt for a moveable structure.

"I like yard sales," he said. "All true survivalists like yard sales."
Kurt Wilson

"I like yard sales," he said. "All true survivalists like yard sales." 
Kurt Wilson
quote:
Originally posted by Kahunascott

We went last night with family from the mainland.
All is good, the best ocean entry I've seen in 6 visits and the hill was on fire.

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free
If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
Scott, were you there last night, too (Thurs.)?

I went with Pam's Christina & we had a great time & a neat view. the lava on the rim of the Pali was definitely interesting...almost looked like a village was perched above us.

We stayed to see what the rain would do, changed the dynamics of the steam plume & splatter, but also really made the flowing lava show up mo'betta.

ETA: just found this link to a Halemaumau crater explosion from last week:
http://www.bigislandvideonews.com/2009/0...osionj.htm