Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIVE ME YOUR STORY!
I'm so glad you like it! I'm hoping to wear it to the next Black and White night. It's very practical in tropical climates. Technically, it is not a seersucker, which is a striped, lightweight suit. It's a just a very well made white linen suit. I also have one that isn't well made for when I overindulge!
Glen, you must join our "Ohana" (Great friends without family) for Black and White Night.... we all dress up and stroll... http://myhawaiianhome.blogspot.com/2009/...-hilo.html

Aloha au i Hawai`i,
devany

www.myhawaiianhome.blogspot.com
www.eastbaypotters.blogspot.com
Oh, how gorgeous! I just love your blog. But we do really need to beef it up on the black and white. I'm a ridiculous purist, and so when they say black and white, I think black OR white, meaning all white or all black. And then I take it to extremes. As I think I may have mentioned, my suit comes with a white faux-pearl tie, white shoes (called bucks) and white socks and, ya know, nothing dark underneath that would show. So white, white white. I shall come next year come hell or high water, both of which appear guaranteed the way things are going......
ROFLOL Glen...you've outdone yourself! Haa haaa...man pig! That was fabulous.[Big Grin][Big Grin]

Carrie

"The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it." Galadriel - LOTR
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
And I love the blue ties, tremendously they go so well with Black and White! heh heh

mella l

"New York London Paris Hilo"
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA