quote:
Originally posted by Kelena

April at the latest.

OK, give us a solid date [8D]

David

Ninole Resident
Please visit vacation.ninolehawaii.com
Ninole Resident
Well, I'm having a hugely significant, very scary birthday this year. That birthday is in April. The day before Merrie Monarch begins. I'm retired and living on a prayer and fruits and vegetables, so potluck. You can have any number of other parties before then! But I am thinking about having mine then.
David M., you have already been to a party at Kelena's house, he just wasn't there! SmileSmile I still need to send him pictures of the party I had there so that he knows we were all responsible!

I had fun having parties when I was visiting until the Kapoho Beach Lots neighborhood association decided we were a menace and shut my party down! That was the year I stayed at the house with the really big pool instead of the Rabbit and Dragon. Our prior parties were so out of control that they never even knew we had them! Guess the wrong person stumbled across my invite and quashed the whole thing!

Atlanta/Pahoa
Atlanta/Pahoa
Yay! Potluck at Kelena's house! Many hugs and wagging tails abound!

Carrie
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
Too bad we will not be on island in April to celebrate with you all. We have, though, swam in Kelena's pool many times when we stayed as a guest. The hot tub, surrounded by palms, is particularly memorable.

Enjoy the moment!
quote:
Originally posted by Kelena

Well, I'm having a hugely significant, very scary birthday this year. That birthday is in April. The day before Merrie Monarch begins. I'm retired and living on a prayer and fruits and vegetables, so potluck. You can have any number of other parties before then! But I am thinking about having mine then.

Can we bring our suits and swim? Maybe by April we will have sun (joke)
hawaiideborah