Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Infidelity in Paradise
This thread is getting interesting!

VW enthusiasts don't want to miss this: http://carhumor.net/vw-beetle-funny-conversions/#
Tim

A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions--Confucius
punafish ... I waited for the whole thing to download ... is the guy underhood it ???? And what I don't want to miss ?

Edited to be more nice ...
Download? Waiting? Whole thing? I just clicked and crazy VW pictures appeared. Damn, no idea how this internet works. But it works for me!
Tim

A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions--Confucius
this thread IS finally about Puna! lets all sing "I love you Hilo"
I was in the same situation back in 97 (mine ended in divorce but still friends)... as per depression/SAD - down 8kiu of D3 a day. It helps substantially; I take it daily even out here in the sunshine. D3 deficiency can lead to all sorts of misdiagnosed diseases, disorders -physical and mental.

Also keep in mind - affairs come in around 4 basic types. Exit affairs, just always Horney affairs, Love affairs and the mishap one night stand. Depending on which of the four types will greatly influence the final outcome. Exit affairs and love affairs are the least likely for recovery and require a great deal of work on both sides. As per always Horney affairs… they require counseling etc and or acceptance in some way (get your freak on, JK). The one nighters require forgiveness and moving on. Again the D3 will help out both of you if you’re not already taking it (don’t exceed 10kiu daily). Keep away from those happy pills, D3 is typically the first place to start before considering the mental control pills.
One way or another, it will work out.

E ho'a'o no i pau kuhihewa.
My 73' THING with 215 tires was the best. Taller for HW speeds + Plenty GC and aired down, would float over anything.

aloha,
pog