Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I get into selling goods at the Markets?
Boy thats cheap maybe he paints houses on the side, there you go John Rabi 2 birds one stone Smile))))) just pokin fun

Aloha HADave & Mz P

Hawaiian Acres

The best things in life are free.... or have no interest or payments for one full year.

I will have to show that post to my painter! Mamas don't let your sons grow up to be a lawyer! SmileSmileSmile

Aloha,
John S. Rabi, ABR,CM,CRB,FHS,PB,RB
Typically Tropical Properties
75-5870 Walua Road, Suite 101
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
(808)327-3185
This is what I think of the Kona Board of Realtors: http://www.nsm88.org/aboutus.html

I have a cousin who is a lawyer married to a lawyer. His wife has said that their three children can be anything they want when they grow up - except a lawyer.

quote:
I will have to show that post to my painter! Mamas don't let your sons grow up to be a lawyer! SmileSmileSmile

We went to Makuu market for the first time yesterday, and we were very impressed. We saw the lawyer's table, although she wasn't there at the time we passed it. We bought a lot of produce, and everything we've tried so far has been excellent. The barbecue stand at the south end of the market was terrific. We will definitely be going back there frequently. If anyone wants to try the barbecue, he is there on Sundays only (on Wednesdays and Saturdays he is in Hilo.)

Howard
I second the opinion, we bought char siu, chicken and sausage there on Sunday as we allways do when we go to Leilani Estates. He has three different kind of sausages, if you don't see them on the grill ask him since he most likely will have some in the cooler! While in the area, go down on Makuu Street, just a few blocks from the highway, you will see a local family selling lau lau there. As good as it gets!

Aloha,
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
(808)327-3185
This is what I think of the Kona Board of Realtors: http://www.nsm88.org/aboutus.html

John R.,
I read the article on the makuu market lawyer, I about fell out of my chair when I read she actually is a part-time painter as well. And if that is not funny enough ( and probably only to me) she is also building a house in Hawaiian Acres, a soon to be neighbor. It's still a small world on a Big Island..Smile))

Aloha HADave & Mz P

Hawaiian Acres

The best things in life are free.... or have no interest or payments for one full year.

Yes Dave, I was the same way laughing hard! I actually was thinking about hiring her to paint my house since she eventually can't make it as a lawyer, but I changed my mind after seeing her tiny brushes! Smile

Aloha,
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
(808)327-3185