Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New shotgun
Oneself there was a thread not to far back that covered the shooting range a bit. I dont however remember the title of that thread and since I am a computer know nothing I cant provide a linkSmile
[quote]Originally posted by deserteagle50ae

Just got the chance to shoot my new shotgun, a Browning A5 12 gauge. Shoots like a dream, better I think than my Browning Maxus. Just wondering if others out there has the A5 and what's your thoughts on it.

How do you like the Invector DS chokes?
Wailani, can't really comment at this time. I only had time to shoot a couple rounds then get ready to work, working a 16 hour shift tonight and get off work at 0800 in the morning. More of a review next week when time permits.
Seems that for a given constriction, it will shoot a more open pattern than standard invectors or invector +. I have the extended DS chokes, and a modified prints more like an IC. I'm sure yours come with the flush DS chokes and I'm curious if you will find the same comparison towards the Maxus. Of course nothing wrong if it does especially if you hunt behind a good pointing dog. Or not... just use a tighter choke.
Hope the weather is good this Sunday, want to really try out the A5.