Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dues dues dues
Well, welcome back moose Smile aloha and all of that. Things have died down a bit in your absence. Maybe 'let sleeping dogs lie' ??

#10048;
#10048;
Welcome back moose,its been to quiet!!
thankyou ,, and much aloha to you guys also.
I like the 2.0 handle Moose.
I still find it amazing the fact that some people in here think progress is not coming, its like a bird with its head stuck in the sand.

Keep on wishin but change's a comin' you poor old little dinosaurs [Smile]

'Your whole idea about yourself is borrowed-- borrowed from those who have no idea of who they are themselves.'
'Your whole idea about yourself is borrowed-- borrowed from those who have no idea of who they are themselves.'
im thinking change will happen everywhere always. in fact one of the 10 top reasons that lead to longer happier life is to accept change with a positive attitude. Im also thinking that a simple solution to this HA issue is to have those that can do more for others on your street who cannot help in a $ way. I know for sure that all can offer something to improve our streets and communities. the best thing is follow bananaheads lifestyle of fixing your own little area first. for sure we will never agree on one thing but I know for sure the last thing anyone needs is more taxes, dues, fees ect....I think proud land/home owners can take care of ourselves without using $ as a means for improvement. resources are in our backyard if we unite as a group! peace and Happy 4th
We just bought a lot near Rd E.
In the escrow paperwork we paid the 60$ to HARC and 30$ to HACA and another 25$ transfer fee fund to the office staff.
So in escrow it is now mandatory that all lots changing hands now pay the fee's.
We are now paid well into 2015.
We also filled in 3 rather deep pukas with gravel on the road frontage to our new lot and are donating $1200.00 to a fund to fix D rd from 4 to 8 rds respectively and another $800.00 to repair Rd E from 4 to 8rds respectively.
Both access roads are in hideous condition.
It is the least we can do for our grand children.
dear mim ,,, thank you , on behalf of everyone that traverses those roadways ,, good folks doing the right thing ,, I also have spent much on cement and 2 minus on my own road and to date none of my immediate neighbors have ever pitched in with money or labor ,, frustrating but all to common these days . once again thank you and much aloha to you.
"land court ,, like every other branch of this great state ( seconded only to Louisiana in corruption )"

Let's not disrespect our state with unsupported claims. Hawai'i is in the middle of the state corruption pack, based on actual convictions of public officials. Louisiana, though, is indeed right near the bottom.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.11...12212/full
thanks pete