Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any info on Hawaiian Acres ?
I'm on ten. No power for six days, tomorrow will be a full week. I hear 8 & 9 have power and the community center is back up and running.
HA Comm. Center was powered at 6:30 PM

Elysian, can you get out? Do you need ice?
road 2 between C and B is out because of the usual trees hanging on wires, like mentioned above a couple times...
we seem to be the only ones with any power (offgrid) on this stretch of 2

save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
In case this wasn't mentioned before, and my apologies if it was, but there is a veery active Facebook page that has sprung up in the wake of the hurricane.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/isellerecovery/

People that need help and supplies can find resources in this FB page and the corresponding website.
This area seems to be getting the right kind of attention this afternoon; several big trucks with cherry pickers have gone by, including three just now heading toward the highway (pretty dark, going home?)

><(((*> ~~~~ ><(("> ~~~~ ><'> ~~~~ >(>