Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waa Waa and Gov't Beach Rd Condition
Well the Beach road going south towards Kapoho, from Hawaiian Shores, has turned into a dump for the first mile and a half or so.
The road is now lined with lots of trashbags, TV's car parts, etc. There are ripped bags with trash spreading all over the place. Shame.
I guess those A...holes don't feel like driving to the new station. It is really sad...

punalvr
punalvr
Update. Trash is gone. Whom shall we thank?

punalvr
punalvr
Thank the residents of Wa'a Wa'a. For those who choose to dump, we are going through bags and looking for your name. Stop being so ignorant and selfish.
Thank you.I was going to drive my truck down there today and pick it up myself.
There was too much to fit in my jeep when I drove by the other day.
Residents of Wa'a Wa'a, you rock! Hope you find out who's behind it.
Tim

A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions--Confucius
Keep in mind that sometimes the trash is picked up, bagged and piled along side the road to be removed the following day via truck. When you see it appear suddenly all along the road neatly piled... it's a clean up effort in progress.
i drive that road all the time, thank you for cleaning up. I'm always amazed people would dump there trash in there own back yard.
Any more info on two questions

Is this a legal road with access rights?

Is this in a tsunami evacuation zone and spending prohibited?
Former Puna Beach Resident
Now sailing in SE Asia
HOT BuOYS Sailing
Beach road is great! Just turn off Maku'u and let 'er rip. Some serious ruts are developing but by the time you cross HB it gets better.