Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh No! Trouble Brewing with Hawaiian Airlines!
I admit I am pretty anti-union too. It seems like the people who run the unions fit into the same category as insurance agents. They are involved in making arbitrary limits on our activities and then sit back and collect a bunch of $$ for doing virtually nothing themselves save push paperwork and shake a lot of hands.

Unions had a very important role during the industrial revolution. The masses of workers were basically uneducated, manipulated by wealthy corporations and not protected by government regulation That is essentially not the case anymore.

Don't shoot me. I am all for workers; just think they should get to work! Unions are why we are paying $149/hour for mechanics who only earn about $30 an hour, if that....

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
All great points.. BTW, I edited the TX crap out of my previous post.. If Tx is so great then why do I so badly want to get the hell outta here and find me a nice Blue state in the Pacific. [:0]

Blessings,
dave

Dear IRS. I would like to cancel my subscription. Please remove my name from your mailing list.
Blessings,
dave

"It doesn't mean that much to me.. to mean that much to you." Neil Young

Just to add a remark from a union member (not by choice).On my ? about benefits he had out of a deal,he said : "They just take money out of my paycheck and do nothing." Recently the company declared bankruptcy.
P.S.Hey,Dave/David M-s! May be some addition to the names is due?
Hey Hope,

"Hey,Dave/David M-s! May be some addition to the names is due?"

Naw, David M is the real citizen here. I'm really more like a troll. I enjoy lurking here and keeping up with the news. BTW thanks, "all" for the great posts' and the information. But I got ticked when Rob gave punapetah the boot. Don't get me wrong i don't blame Rob and I know there were some extenuating(sp) circumstances but I thought Petah was an asset to the community. Anywho.. I'm going to jump back in my yellow submarine and go back under.. Catch yous guys later.. peace, dave

Besides, I dont want to be here when that Union guy comes back..LOL [:o)]

Blessings,
dave

Dear IRS. I would like to cancel my subscription. Please remove my name from your mailing list.
Blessings,
dave

"It doesn't mean that much to me.. to mean that much to you." Neil Young

More like a troll? No way!You are a very nice guy.
The real trolls are searching the forums like a spam bots looking what to infect.
It's not what you say,it's how you say it.And you say it with a smile.
I like your yellow submarine!
I'm praying nothing happenins with Hawaiian airlines...we just booked our flights through them to move to Kea'au!!! Linda Bowman