Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 13 Most Dangerous Towns In Hawaii To Live In
1/3rd of Hawaiian Acres is a flood zone.
Some areas of H.A. have more meth and low life scum bags and rips than other areas.
Here on 4 n D every neighbor has gates - cameras - dogs and are heavily armed .
Most people we know here in H.A. carry weapons in their vehicles or when walking on what are poor excuses for washed out gully of roads .
Lee-M-S must live in a relatively safe area of H.A. where there are no rips or druggies .
The police will not come out at night to our area of H.A.
H.A. has some nicer places but listen to the police scanner and H.A. is mentioned many times a day .
Most people we know just will not call law enforcement as they are ineffective at best .

Mrs . Mimosa
Three and a half years and no problems until the past weekend when our tenants reported an attempted break in. Someone apparently tried to pick the lock with paper clips. Must have been kids or someone very unsophisticated, but I appreciate the fact that it wasn't smash and dashers. It only cost a new lock on the door.

Just call me Mike
Me ka ha`aha`a,
Mike
Drive by shootings tonight up and down Rd D in Hawaiian Acres from Rd 4 to Road 6 - seems to be coming from the Meth / Drug dealers on Rd 5 near D rd. When law enforcement arrived an hour later after the shootings - all quiet .
Stay clear of area .

Mrs . Mimosa
Okay, I think I understand the game now. It's late, but I'll give it a shot too:
Upper Orchidland- massive nightly gang shootouts. Roving packs of rabid pit bulls high on meth. Skeezy hookers.
Very dangerous, very scary. Never come up here. I repeat... Stay away!
This is fun!
Need to get a front end alignment after driving over body after body down Pohoiki, most dead from poisonous fumes from Ormat geothermal but many showing obvious signs of poisoning by GMO. They had half eaten corn cobs next to their twisted, tortured bodies, the agony of the death throe captured in grotesque grimaces on their face. The only thing uplifting after driving over mile after mile of bodies, was to see the body of a little boy, barely 6, and he had managed to scrawl on the road with the blood oozing from his eyeballs, "Alo.....". These locals have no consideration, got all kinds of guts and blood over my vehicle. Of course, this won't get on the news, due to all the local corruption. Where is Ige? Where is Kenoi? Where is the humanity? Warning to all those thinking of coming here. Beware!

"Aloha also means goodbye. Aloha!"
*Japanese tourist on bus through Pahoa, "Is this still America?*
Martin Luther king day is No holiday for our keiki today, they are busy making a difference at their local school. Our kids were armed with paint brushes, old clothing, and excited to help clean up pahoa school this morning.
If anyone has any extra paint or brushes laying around that they wouldn't mind donating towards a worthy cause, pahoa high and elementary could put it to good use today. A Cleaner campus could help shed the recent black eye or give kids a better start to this school year(2016). Mahalo.