Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious question regarding health dept/zoning
Call the Dept of Health. They did in weeks what the Police couldn't do in months and months. (The Police suggested calling them)
@Matt.. Miss big britches is to independent to live with mommy and daddy..

..What would King Kamehameha do..
Miss big britches is to independent

We have a generational problem in Hawaii because our houses don't have basements. An independent millennial on the mainland would be fine living under mom & dad's roof, as long as it's also under a floor or two down in the basement. They get some space, but still have access to the fridge.

“There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them.”
-Joseph Brodsky
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Coconut wireless says there are lists of free or almost free, flop houses on Hawaii island being "shared" among Alaska malihini and kamaaina-wannabes, in Waipio valley, around Honokaa, Mountain View, Eden Roc and Kalapana.

Remember, Ruderman was supporting his "constituent" promoting these things as "sustainable living".

"Aloha also means goodbye. Aloha!"
*Japanese tourist on bus through Pahoa, "Is this still America?*
Well done for addressing the larger issue at play here and not just being concerned with Miss Independant. It is always nice to hear about concerned citizens getting involved. Here's hoping your labor bears some fruit!
Collecting a bit of evidence.. well see what comes of it..

I'd be very interested to know who the owner/landlord of this property is. This person might not need a concerned parent looking too closely into his business. There are some things I might not tell my daughter about, at least for a few years anyway. But, that's just me. I know my daughter would HATE me if she discovered I was still a meddling father.

Un Mojado Sin Licencia
Un Mojado Sin Licencia
@John ..our daughter is working with us .. to collect information. I think she is finally getting it through her head..