Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explosions

HA? BS? FF?
HPP
What street please? There were booms on 4th @ Makuu a few weeks back. Is it there?
quote:
Originally posted by sistersue

Leilani dude :
Why on Earth would anyone in their right mind do explosions in their backyard that shake neighbors windows and even cause their lava tubes to collapse? Because he likes to blow out his own eardrums? Just wondering what other reason he could have besides scaring the neighbors.[?]

So no one has taken the time to talk to him? For all you know, he may be blasting a hole for a new swimming pool.
blasting a hole for a new swimming pool

Then "all you gotta do is" look for the house with permits posted in public view!
Here's the previous thread from Nov 3rd titled Boom In Lower Maku'u:

Last night I heard a boom/explosion. I thought it might be the sea, fireworks, thunder or, the third time, a gun. I just got home and heard it again. Anyone else hear anything? What is it?
http://www.punaweb.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=24106

“Facts fall from the poetic observer as ripe seeds.” -Henry Thoreau
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
quote:
Originally posted by kalakoa

blasting a hole for a new swimming pool

Then "all you gotta do is" look for the house with permits posted in public view!

And it would be in the daytime, with the required horn sounding before and more of a ‘ kaarrump ‘ than a bang
And it would be in the daytime, with the required horn sounding before and more of a ‘ kaarrump ‘ than a bang
--------
Sure, cause everyone plays by the rules?
I heard those booms all the way up top Orchidland. Thought to myself. Someones playing with explosives again.
One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.
Bombs or explosions should be handled by professionals. For the concerns that have been raised I wouldn't try to guess what is going on. Let the FBI or ATF handle it.

If you see something, say something. No regrets.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator