Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sen Kahele and his Tmt flip flop lol
HOTPE: "I’ll be glad to argue tropical fish off West Hawaii do not kill villagers, raid fields, or trample huts."

The second set of my comments was in response to Glinda's diatribe about trophy hunting. That's why I split my comments in two.

- - - -

Glinda: "Wow, another moment in which nothing short of Gary Larson makes any sense at all..."

After your Nazi comments, and this one:

"Taking fish from their natural habitat to encage them is as horrible as....the Trump administration separating children from their parents and putting them in cages."

maybe you want to take a rest for the remainder of the evening. You're going off the deep end.

quote:
Originally posted by Chunkster

Were these licensed collectors? - geochem

I don't think that matters because the area was labeled as a reserve and had signs prohibiting collection. The guy at DLNR said such activity was not allowed.

It appears that you missed my point: how is banning regulated collecting going to inhibit predation by scofflaws? Why do you penalize those who are abiding by the rules, and have an interest in maintaining healthy sustainable populations, when (possibly) others are doing the damage?

By logic being applied by Kahele, we need to ban driving because there are too many drunk and drug impaired drivers on the road killing people... The "progressives" who are pushing this bill, instead want to legalize weed so we can have more drug impaired drivers on the road. But that's an argument for another thread...
geochem.. I sure hope you never need medical marijuana.. your phobias would kill you.
U can close this thread now please.
Aloha

HPP

HPP