Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warriors
Anyone think Colt's gonna get drafted today? Already into the 5th round and no one from UH has been selected yet. [V]

What this tells me... is that we were a good "Team" and no individual players really made this season what it was.

-------
Damons Digest

Acceptance will take you further in life then Denial ever will
what this tells me is June Jones is gone and the days of UH having an inside track to the NFL are gone with him too. As great as their careers were at UH. None of the kids will get drafted at all. Colts stock had constantly been falling since the Sugar Bowl.

When June was coach here, he made plenty of phone calls to former NFL connections in attempts to get some of his graduating players jobs on Sundays. So in the future UH players will slip down on the NFL pole even further without Jone's influences. Yet, at the same time SMU will start to get plenty of looks now that June is there. With that scenerio in play it make you wonder how UH ever allowed JJ to fly to the coop?

Colt Brennan will probably get to sign with some NFL team as a "taxi squad" QB. As for UH's talented receiving corp. I only see Jason Rivers playing on Sundays. UH's two wideout underclassmen who left UH for greener pastures of the NFL are in for a big surprise! I think neither of them should have left UH early. For christsake, these two players are just tooooo small. They should have played their senior year at UH and built up their individual stats. That would have helped them on their journey to the NFL. I'm kinda in=magine them in Canada? The days of "smurfs" being in the NFL are over. So I really don't for sure, but it's what I think!!!!

“"Some of the worst mistakes of my life have been haircuts."

Jim Morrison

-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!
Colt Picked 186th in Round 6 by the Redskins!

Which could be really a good team for them considering they were needing a QB!

-------
Damons Digest

Acceptance will take you further in life then Denial ever will
I agree with beachboy, even though some players signed free agent contracts with various teams, I would be surprised to see them succeed. I think even Colt will have hard time to earn a spot on the Skins roster.

Aloha,
John S. Rabi ABR,CM,CRB,FHS,PB,RB
http://www.JohnRabi.com
Typically Tropical Properties
"The Next Level of Service!"
This is what I think of the Kona Board of Realtors: http://www.nsm88.org/aboutus.html

Could Hawaii actually be accepted into the PAC 10?

Well they are being looked at as the PAC 10 is thinking about expanding:

Below is a legitimate comparison of the non-BCS Western teams that come up as candidates for expansion: BYU, Utah, UNLV, UNR, Fresno, SDSU, Hawaii, Boise State, and TCU.

According to Bleacher Report

-------
It is the way... the way it is.