Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gas falls below $3.90 a gallon
quote:
Why if the average price of gas in the US is less than $3.90 are we paying $4.50??? Do we have anyone in government not taking gas co. money?? Or are they asleep or don't care? I thought a law was pasted to stop this type of ripoff.

federal tax 18.4 cpg
hawai tax 16 cent Plus 4% sales tax and additional county taxes and 0.12-cpg environmental response tax.

add some shipping cost and voila!

When ever the government starts price controls things typical get worse.
A perfect example af this is Zimbabwe and Venesuala.
If it makes you feel any better here in Salmon Idaho Gas has been 4.91 a gal. they say the same crap that it costs so much to get it here. I think its a crock of crap. I think you can Blame our lovely pres. and v.pres. escpecially the V.P .
And no I am not trying to hijack this thread or in any way trying to change the subject.
Simply trying to show another perspective.

setting my soul free....
setting my soul free....
let me correct myself. Diesel is down to 4.91 from 5.15 gas is down to 4.39 from 4.59 it changed this morning.

setting my soul free....
setting my soul free....
"When ever the government starts price controls things typical get worse.
A perfect example af this is Zimbabwe and Venesuela"

how on earth can you compare those two countries?
it's so absurd that i'm rotflmao.........
Ah, um let's see, maybe because both countries have Marxist leaning dictators that are implementing government controls that are making it hard for their people to buy flour and milk even though each country has the natural resources to be prosperous.

Is that good enough?