Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campaign signs being stolen/defaced....etc.
quote:
Originally posted by Shekelpal

Geez, chill out guy. OK?

Take it one step further...How would you like 6 big banners on the R/W right in front of your home? You know the area that you mow and treat as if was part of your yard. I bet you wouldn't be CHILLED OUT[?]
According to your post it's ok, eh?

"Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I look for my dreams and a pocket full of gold" Led Zeppelin
If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
Here are the laws regarding the signs.

Enforcing these laws is a whole different ballgame.

-------
Rally For the Plan
quote:
Originally posted by Damon

Here are the laws regarding the signs.

Enforcing these laws is a whole different ballgame.

-------
Rally For the Plan

Thanks for the code.
But, I think enforcement is simple.
You fine the candidates party big time.
You'll see how fast they get removed or swithched to private property.

"Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I look for my dreams and a pocket full of gold" Led Zeppelin
If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
Kahunascott,

Now that you have read the law, is the signs you talked about above in violation?

If so, have you reported them? Just curious what the response might be if you did report a sign violation.

Do they send out the police? Who would they send out... just kind of curious on the enforcement of these signs.

P.S. If the candidate was one that you supported...would it bother you so much?[Big Grin]

-------
Rally For the Plan
quote:
Originally posted by Damon

Kahunascott,

Now that you have read the law, is the signs you talked about above in violation?

If so, have you reported them? Just curious what the response might be if you did report a sign violation.

Do they send out the police? Who would they send out... just kind of curious on the enforcement of these signs.

P.S. If the candidate was one that you supported...would it bother you so much?[Big Grin]

-------
Rally For the Plan

No need to report the County and I have better things to do.