Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pointless Topic - TV on DVD
I wish I had a list but I don't I tend to enjoy things in depths but I really suck at remembering facts like directors,celebrety names, and things like that. I don't buy movies or music. I love movies and I love music but just don't pick them up. My favorite types of movies are documentaries, foreign films, comedy’s (Meet the Parents, Happy Gilmore) but most of all Independent Films and Old movies. Hotel Rwanda yes the Fast and the furious NO! But, Transporter (for kicks) YES! The City of God yes, anything with Jean Claude Van Dam or Chuck Noris NO WAY can't even look at those two. LOL

Lenny
Lenny
TV-DVD I don't own any but if I did I would have Commedy, Seinfield, Friends,The Cosby Show, Drama,Most HBO Films and Docs, Small Ville,House, ER first season

I wish I had a list but I don't I tend to enjoy things in depths but I really suck at remembering facts like directors,celebrety names, and things like that. I don't buy movies or music. I love movies and I love music but just don't pick them up. My favorite types of movies are documentaries, foreign films, comedy’s (Meet the Parents, Happy Gilmore) but most of all Independent Films and Old movies. Hotel Rwanda yes the Fast and the furious NO! But, Transporter (for kicks) YES! The City of God yes, anything with Jean Claude Van Dam or Chuck Noris NO WAY can't even look at those two. LOL

Lenny

Lenny
Lenny
Don't have much TV on DVD. Just bought Cousteau's Voyage To Kure from PBS, but I do have a few DVDs of the boys, my mentors, the Three Stooges . . . nyuk, nyuk nyuk
Steve & Regina
Hawaiian Acres / North Lake Tahoe

'If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there' - George Harrison
We have a fair number of DVD's. We only get fuzzy channel 13 on TV at this point. The DVD collection is based on what is/was available in the $5.50 Walmart Dump bin. Smile I check it most every visit.

It did have one outstanding TV series that interested me - the complete, 26 episode , series Victory at Sea. Awesome history in B&W.

David

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident
David
The great thing about "Victory at Sea" is the Music. It is a fantastic and famous score.

Well I hope if you get the Victory at sea series I would one day be able to borrow it! I was raised on Victory at Sea and yes the music was fantastic.

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA