Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beach Sunday/ SCUBA Sunday/ Fun Day 9/6
I'm glad to hear that you guys are keeping this going! I cant wait until I get to join you guys again. Sounds like it's drawing quite a crowd these days. It always was a great time!
Aloha,
John Mark Minica
MARK!!!! How are you guys??? We miss you!

We're hangin in there, making the best of things.[B)] How bout you? I'm in need of some udates from you all.
JMM
Mark, are you guys thinking of coming back? Things have to turn around soon. Here at the Lamont Ranch we have had our share of tragedies but in the end all is well. Bob had a hip replacement; I had a knee replacememt; we hired a wrangler to run the ranch while we were in hospital and he managed to run it into the ground in short order. We are BACK AT IT now and doing well. The perimeter fence is almost done and we should have cattle in another week. We have a herd of sheep that are doing well, chickens coming along with lots of fresh eggs daily and breeding for a new flock. We have a greenhouse and garden that need replanting but it s getting started. It's been a wet year so far and made it hard to "recover" but it comes along a step at a time.

So9 wonderful to hear from you guys. Hope you are able to rejoin us again.

Hugs to all the family, Pam

I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

Glad to hear that you guys are back on your feet, able to tend to the farm again. Sounds like you've made alot of progress since we moved. Yes, we are trying to formulate a plan to return. Might be as soon as next year, maybe not, but we will make it back sooner or later.
It's great to hear from you, and I look forward to paying a visit to the Lamont farm.
Aloha,
JMM