Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SPAM during this famine?
quote:
Originally posted by Beachboy

quote:
Originally posted by Nancy Fryhover

The "Cancer Update from Johns Hopkins" email is a hoax and not from John Hopkins, but I believe some of the stuff. As always, do your own research when you get one of these emails before sending it on...it will help bolster confidence in those you send info to.

unfortunately I don't have the time to run a fine tooth comb through every piece of email I get. I'd be at my desk all day, and that's just not me. Anyway, who in their right mind would make a hoax out of such a sensitive topic?
I got that email from a friend two days ago. A friend that was a co-worker with me in Honolulu. So I assumed it was legit. My bad!!

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity."

George Carlin

I got that email a few yrs ago.. Its not from Johns Hopkins..But if it was i would not believe it.. Cancer is big business in America, treating the symptoms is where the money is at, not prevention or stopping the root cause.. So to me the email is valid in the sense that what it is saying is proven science.. What is even worse is that
dairy products and meat are so full of chemicals, antibiotics, hormones that even if they where a good source of protein they are pretty much poison now.. Monsanto has pretty much ruined corn and soy, so if your not growing you own from heirloom seeds your not eating real food.. thanks for posting it beachboy
“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” " Krishnamurti "
This topic is from 2008 ...

Thanks for the heads up I did order some Moringa seeds - looks like fun
Hate to continue this old thread... but...
Bullwinkle, Moringa does grow very well from cuttings, I have a tree that needs to be trimmed... if you are interested in cuttings...email or reply below

and here is a good old thread with choke info on moringa:
http://www.punaweb.org/Forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4549