Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firewod Project
We had our first day of harvest at this new place in Leilani. Had the pleasure of meeting "Dakine". What a kind and helpful man... thank you so much. We will schedule more as there is still maybe 30 feet of tree left (the 60 feet became more like 80 feet once it was down). Also we need help splitting many of these logs. They are up to two feet in diameter. Lots of hard work. Anyone up for it? As always, this is for the purpose of community service (someone asked me how much I was selling the wood for and the answer is we do not sell it. We give it to those in need And those who help in the project.) Splitting is done at our ranch in Glenwood where the wood is stacked and stored to be cured. We can definitely use the help. I am unable to split wood myself. We are splitting via axe and mall; if anyone has a log splitter, please speak up! Mahalo

Pam 345 8440

I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
We cut, chopped and delivered the wod harvested from this last tree. Yay! Please feel free to get i touch with me any time if you would like t participate in this project. We have plenty of wood that needs splitting. I do not have the next harvest date yet but will post when I do. Remember, if you help harvest and split, some of the wood your participate with is for YOU if you want it. The rest is distributed to those who are unable to pay for ad/or process firewood for themselves.

Pay if Forward! Aloha, Pam

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

"Oh Crap, She's up!"