Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lamont Ranch Happenings...
Thank You everyone. I love getting all your notes. Makes me happy.

And Samdooby... yes that was me. I hope I behaved myself. I was hurting and tired and miserable..... and sooo ready to get home. Oh, and yeah, my lovely housekeeper, Lani, had a big old rib eye steak waiting for me, cooked to perfection. I think it was enough meat for a family of four but somehow most of it went down. Oh, I was in Heaven; felt as though I had not eaten red meat in 3 weeks ad it kept me full and happy for nearly two days.

Smile P

I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Pam so good to hear the worst part of this debacle is behind you...and let Bob know Tony and I are sending healing energy his way too.

So glad you're back at the homestead. Be w[Smile]ell.

Carrie Rojo

http://www.carrierojo.etsy.com

"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek." Barack Obama
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
BOB IS HOME!!
Yeah, I am shouting it. After a horrid two months in hospital, Bob is finally back home. It was amazing to see him just hobble around the house and touch things. I am guessing he is pretty happy to be home too.

We are still both unable to drive and getting things back in order here is long and slow but it is coming along. Feel free to be in touch and come see us.

Thank you ALL for your good thoughts and energy.

Pam

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Oh what a relief to have your other half back home again! Welcome home, Bob!!

aloha, Liz

"The best things in life aren't things."
Good news Pam. Glad to hear you're back on your feet Bob.

Andrew

Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times".
welcome home, neighbor!

"chaos reigns within.
reflect, repent and reboot.
order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry
"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

Pam,

What great news to hear that Bob is back and you are both getting better. As Dorothy would say, "There's no place like home, there's no place like home....

Aloha au i Hawai`i,
devany

www.myhawaiianhome.blogspot.com
www.eastbaypotters.blogspot.com
quote:
Originally posted by pslamont

Well, it's true. My two night trip to the hospital on 5/30 turned into three weeks. Whew!! However, after the second trip to the OR, and a trip on Mr Toad's Wild Ride for medications mismaagement, and finally movement into a skilled nursing facility for the final week, it is sure good to b home!

Bob remains in a skilled nursing facility to treat wit IV antibiotics the infetion in his hip following the hip replacement. He will be gone for several more weeks but is getting on well.

A fair number of you stepped forward when our ranch was left without adequate care and management following the disaster that was bla bla bla His (soon to be) ex-wife stayed on and kept it all together, for which I can not thank her enough. There are simply too many of you to list for all the other thigs done or offered, but Jim, Cahn, Steve, Craig and Jared H, Pam J, Mella..... we would have been in ruin without you.

Lastly, I know many of you just took care of what needed taking care of. I have my checkbook ready so come claim your expenses. It is sooo incredible to be trusted by you all.

My humble thanks.

Pam Lamont

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

Jared c.
Jared c.
Must of been Jared's destiny to revive this old thread.
Jared Cruver... I try to not be disparaging in the forum, but Jared.... beware of him. If you have questions, contact me directly. Enough said.

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

"Oh Crap, She's up!"